False Friends in Slavic Languages
The database knows following meanings of the Polish word ‘bogato’:
- a lot, in great quantity (syn.: ‘dużo’)
- richly, wealthily, sumptuously
The database has information related to this term for Ukrainian.
- does not have all its Polish meanings in Ukrainian.
- The Polish meaning ‘a lot, in great quantity’ is shared by Ukrainian багато.
- The Polish meaning ‘richly, wealthily, sumptuously’ is unique.
|Meaning in Ukrainian:||Map|
|Meaning in Polish:|
‘a lot, in great quantity’
‘richly, wealthily, sumptuously’
no such word
no information yet
|a lot, in great quantity||richly, wealthily, sumptuously|
|Meanings||a lot, in great quantity||richly, wealthily, sumptuously|