False Friends in Slavic Languages
The database knows following meanings of the Czech word ‘pojit’:
- to water (syn.: ‘pojit, napájet, namočit’)
- to weld together, connect
The database has information related to this term for Bulgarian.
- does not have all its Czech meanings in Bulgarian.
- The Czech meaning ‘to water’ is shared by Bulgarian поя.
- The Czech meaning ‘to weld together, connect’ is unique.
|Meaning in Bulgarian:||Map|
|Meaning in Czech:|
‘to weld together, connect’
no such word
no information yet
|to water||to weld together, connect|
|Meanings||to water||to weld together, connect|